Projects - Customers
MOVIN’MARINE GIVES TO YOUR PROJECTS THE EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE OF IMPORTANT DESIGNING WORK, COORDINATION AND EXECUTION OF SEVERAL PROSPECTION CAMPAIGNS WITH INTERNATIONAL TEAMS.
Some can be outlined like the collaborations with ZahiHawass the Egyptologist, in the archeology field or with Mike McDowell the Australian oceanographer scientist, in subaquatic projects.
Additionally, our customers can trust us due to the fact that we can confirm important findings in projects all over the world. Some of them have been published* in several specialized magazines in Spain.
- Global study in Paraguay in the region of Guaira and Caaguazú to determine the auriferous (au) areas with the most density in mineral.
- Inca Minerals from Peru
- ANCONER mining from Peru
- GENIUS Auriferous mining exploration in Angola 2013
- Dr. Alberto Ríos Carranza Geological consultancy, Peru
- Auriferous (Au) and copper (Cu) mining concessions commercialization.
- Global study of Peru to assess the most important Auriferous (Au) regions
- Water and gas reserves study in Peru, Arequipa.
- Columbite (Col) and Tantalite (Tan) studies for Business Development at Tepuy Telecom, C.A. in Venezuela 2016/2017
OCEANOGRAPHIC STUDIES AND ARCHEOLOGY
- Locating colonial shipwrecks by Arqueonautas company from Portugal in Mozambique 2003
- Locating a World War II Japanese I-52 submarine in the Atlantic 2003
- Collaboration with marine exploration projects of the TITANIC with DeppOceanExpeditions (Mike McDowell) EE.UU. 2003-2009
- Archeological studies with Dr. ZahilHawas in Egypt 2011
- Archeological discovery of the Roman ports of Pollentia in Majorca, Balearic Islands (Spain) 2011
- Shipwrecks locating campaign in Bahamas 2014
- Oceanographic studies in Spain:
- Study of the marine currents of the Alt Empordà (Girona) with the collaboration of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya UPC.
- 3D cartography in the natural reserve of the Medes Islands with the support of the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Studies of the shipwreck of the sunken ship in the Roses Bay “The Saint Prosper” in Roses.
- Location of more than 200 galleon shipwrecks in the Roses Bay.
- Location of a fresh water canal under the sea in the Medes Islands (Girona).